Monday, January 13, 2020

Gratitude Friday Post 2

A bit late but not forgotten so far.  I tend to fall off the wagon very quickly on blog posts!

This was a quiet week which wasn't so bad. 

#1 - Thankful for an uneventful week all the way into the weekend.   My MIL took a little fall this past week but she was completely fine.  Other than that blip there was nothing out of the ordinary.  The hubs was on a hunting trip and was out of town all week so each night I was able to come home and do my own thing, watch what I wanted on TV.  I'm addicted to the Netflix series Schitt's Creek and have been binge watching for the last two weeks.  In summary I am thankful for the quiet week and weekend! 

#2 - I got my holiday storage room cleaned up!  I spent most of last weekend putting away Christmas stuff and had to completely re-do my storage room. I have everything neatly put way in it's place. It's a small room and I can actually walk in and move things around now.  In summary I'm thankful for the organization.

#3 - We were supposed to get a huge storm over the weekend but we didn't get much of anything.  While I love the way the snow looks on the trees, a lovely winter scene, I don't like to drive in it.  I suppose I'd be better off in a warmer climate!  In summary I'm thankful for the small snow storm that passed through and not the snowmaggedan they predicted!


No comments:

Post a Comment