Friday, January 3, 2020

Gratitude Friday Post 1

As part of my winning 2020 focus I'm going to chose three things each day for which I am grateful.  On Fridays I'll post my three most favorites.  This is recap of Jan 1 through today Jan 3. 

I'm grateful for:

#1 A healthy New Year.  My two 20 somethings went out for New Years Eve with a big group of friends. They all started the party at our house and then moved on to a local bar.  I'm thankful that they were able to walk there and back and not be on the roads.  I'm grateful that we were all together on New Years day, safe and sound.

#2 I'm grateful for the 3 day work week I had this week and that it is already Friday!

#3 I am grateful for the easy commute.   I have an hour long drive each morning and night.  It was a shorter commute and was much less congested.  No snow and now ice to contend with either.  A plus for the Northern Illinois roads in winter.

So that's my Three for Friday.  It wasn't too hard this week since it was only the first three days of the new year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment